#30Lists - September 2015: Issue 3

I must apologize for the photographs. They are not good. The last two evenings have been rainy and by the time I settled in last night to take photos, well it was past 8:00 and a light bulb burned out, so...

9 -- On My "Fall" List




  • make halloween & thanksgiving cards
  • read
  • learn something new
  • finish at least one work in progress

10 -- Favorite Souvenirs



  • penguins jersey
  • d.c. flip flops
  • fbi travel cup
  • c.s.i. hat

11 -- My Best Friends



  • are there for me
  • understand me
  • do NOT judge me
  • love me
  • are few in number, but...
    • are all of the above

12 -- Things I Learned This Week



  • I like detailed work
  • Do not write two list challenges on the same calendar page because you will eventually screw up
  • Etsy is a dangerous rabbit hole
  • A new derogatory phrase that I will not share (+ how to spell derogatory...)

13 -- My Dream Jobs



  • Tim Holtz' best friend
  • T.V. Blogger
  • Professional sarcastic-ist
  • Writer
  • Graphic Designer
  • Shop Owner

14 -- Things That Confuse Me



  • Why does the clock in soccer count up and not down
  • Politics and the lack of common sense
  • Why soap opera writers think their audiences are stupid & re-write history
  • The appeal of "reality" t.v.
  • Body|Fat Shaming
  • Why everything on Amazon isn't PRIME
  • Why facebook doesn't tase people when they post something vague

15 -- On My "To Watch" List (or as I like to call it, further proof why I should be a t.v. blogger)



  • Blindspot
  • Limitless
  • Castle
  • Grandfathered
  • Blood & Oil
  • Scorpion
  • The Grinder
  • The Flash
  • Chicago Med
  • Scandal
  • Chicago Fire
  • Rosewood
  • Quantico
  • Modern Family
  • Code Black
  • Mysteries of Laura
  • The player
  • The Blacklist
  • Law & Order: SVU
  • Arrow
  • How To Get Away with Murder
  • Chicago P.D.
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • The Vampire Diaries

16 -- I Would Like To Improve





  • my lettering skills
  • my writing practice
  • budgeting
  • workout  ethic (which is non-existent)
  • crafting cutting technique
Join the #30lists fun!

Comments

Popular Posts