#30Lists - September 2015: Issue 2

I’m back with another week of #30lists…

3 – Favorite Days of the Year



  • Any dark, cloudy, rainy day
  • Thanksgiving
  • NHL Opening Day
  • Christmas Eve
  • Any Day I Write
  • Craft Day

 4 – What Keeps Me Up at Night


  • Too much water
  • Wind --- so scary
  • Heat --- I don’t like sleeping with Satan
  • The Dogs
  • Stress
  • Late Movies


5 – Movies That Make Me Laugh


  • Jackass – I don’t know why either
  • Christmas Vacation
  • Miss Congeniality
  • Pitch Perfect
  • The Inbetweeners
  • Beverly Hills Cop series


6 – Favorite Things to Eat for Breakfast


  • Leftovers
  • Lunch
  • Chinese


7 – What I Would Do If I Knew I Couldn’t Fail


  • Write a book
  • Be a t.v. blogger
  • Comedy
  • Open my own business
  • Play the lottery


8 – My Pinterest Boards (just a few)


  • Tagspiration
  • Coloring inside the lines
  • Fontastic
  • Skulls
  • When I Write
  • Knitting
  • Journaling



I am having so much fun this month just focusing on listing! I usually am hopelessly lost by now, but I make sure I take time every night to get my lists done. You can join in the fun…#30Lists

Comments

Popular Posts