WiP Wednesday: Volume 1 Issue 3 - August 19, 2015

Not much progress this past week. Unless you count crapping up my craft room progress! We moved a desk and a computer out and of course the desk was full of crap so it is all on the floor waiting to find a new home, which might be the garbage.  I did start a couple of new projects instead of working on existing ones.




1. On the left I have the beginnings of a wrap bracelet, although I am not loving the color combos as much as I did when they were just laying on my board.

2. On the top right we have another bracelet. This time a memory wire bracelet. This should be finished by Friday...should is the operative word!

3. Finally on the lower right I have a dishcloth on the needles. It is brown, but I am not loving it for the pattern, even though I am only two rows in, so I have pulled out another ball just in case.

And that is all I have. EEK!

I have been working on some "design" work...loosely using the word design. I really want to get back into Ai and do some more of my own stuff, but the time just never seems to be right.

What are you working on this week? Hit the comments and let me know and link me to your work!  Also, find me on social media and Ravelry using @ldypng or just LdyPngn!

Happy "What Day Is It". Stay Happy, Stay Cool, Stay Safe!


Comments

Popular Posts