Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

WiP Wednesday: Volume 1 Issue 2 - August 12, 2015

I got a little work done this past week. It is amazing how fast a week flies by sometimes!


I apologize for the crappy pictures. I have every light on in this room and still end up with this. Finding decent natural light after work is very difficult, plus once I get home I do not want to go back outside! It is like the 4th ring of hell out there!

First up as usual, my Movie Blanket


You can see I didn't get a lot of rows completed. I took it with me to MI: Rogue Nation and the action was just too exciting to be knitting away! I am loving the squishyness of this and I cannot wait to just take a weekend and do nothing but watch movies and knit on it. Of course in order to have a weekend to just do that, I will need to have a week off of work to get everything else done!



Next, Palette Sampler Scarf

I frogged my Palette sampler scarf and started over with a new pattern and a new color scheme. And by new pattern, I mean, simple garter stitch.


I am loving this. I am still using a US 9 needle and my samples (5 yds each). I am NOT weaving in ends right now since I frogged the last one and unweaving those ends was a huge PITA!


Then I started this: Coppers Special Project

I wanted to make my little Cooper a special "toy" but could not find a pattern for it, so I am winging it and "writing" my own.  So far this is all I have done...


Ugh. The red is so much more vibrant!  Hoping to get to work on this more as the week goes on but we do have some plans coming up.

Finally...


Casting on and knitting the first row counts as a Work in Progress right? More on this next week, provided I get a few more rows done.

My color page from last week is still in its same state. I am just not feeling it. But I do have two completed pieces for Finished Friday.


What have you been working on? Hit the comments and let me know.

**I am trying to fit in a course on web design so I can create a better looking blog. For now I am trying out a free template. I obviously need to fix the header. Just another box on the to do list!

No comments: