Pages

Monday, March 02, 2015

#30lists - March 2015 - Days 1 & 2

It is time for another round of #30lists! This is my fourth or fifth time around and I thought I would share the journey with you.

This time around I decided to make use of one of my Simple Stories Snap binders. I haven't designed the cover yet and am still playing around with the set up, but I was not going to let that lack of preparation on my part stop me from listing.

This is my cover. A We R memory keepers 4x6 journal card from the inked rose collection. I am using the Inked Rose card collection throughout (or at least that is my intention.)

Day 1
Why I Make Lists

* to remember

* because I love to 

* for satisfaction

* because I think I can do it all

* March & September

* to discover

Day 2

Resolutions Goals That Never Stood A Chance
(I don't make "resolutions", I simply have goals I hope to accomplish)

* No digital screen time before bed (seriously never ever had a chance...maybe by the end of the year?)

* Create only from stash! (I bought the inked rose collection for this project!)


Stay tuned for the next 28 days for more lists!!!!


No comments: