Pages

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Getting Back on Track

Probably needless to say, but I got off track at the beginning of the month and the middle of the month. One thing that I found out at the end of my August Blogging Challenge is that I let a lot of things slide. I have been working on a lot of little projects & I still have more to get done. 

One big thing that I finally got a handle on was my studio space (office + crafting area = studio). Of course it was "clean" for about 20 hours, enough time to sleep & get in a full work day. I still have some stuff to put away and I am hoping to tackle that on Saturday. Mostly because I plan on getting some stock on Friday (happy day trip planned!).

I have been toying around with an idea for a new Friday Feature that I am finally ready to launch...this Friday!


So stay tuned...

Follow me here:

twitter: @LdyPngn
Instagram: ldypngn
 facebook: Lady Penguin


No comments: