Pages

Friday, September 26, 2014

52 Weeks Friday: Orbital

Welcome to 52 Weeks Friday. I have decided to complete Knit Picks' 52 Weeks dishcloth project. I found the 52 Weeks project late and then I put off starting, but I finished cloth number 1. I have decided to knit/crochet them in order of posting. Without further adieu, I present cloth number one: 

Orbital


It is HUGE. I had to leave out one round because I was running out of yarn (Lily Sugar 'n Cream: Oriental). I should note that it was not a full skein (I am trying to use partial balls first).

I don't always follow the suggested supplies (Dishie, US 7 hook). I used an I hook and the Sugar 'n Cream yarn. All of which I am sure contributed to its robustness. 

The pattern is easy to remember and almost mindless (unless you are a counter like me). 




*I looked for the pattern link and it is not pulling up on the Knit Picks site at the moment. I am linking to the Ravelry page for it.


Follow me here:

twitter: @LdyPngn
Instagram: ldypngn
 facebook: Lady Penguin

No comments: