Pages

Friday, August 29, 2014

What I Watch

One of your favorite shows

I think my favorite show changes constantly. So instead of picking just one, I will list the shows that I am currently watching. These are in no particular order.

  • Chicago Fire
  • Chicago PD (although I really can't stand Voit)
  • Castle 
  • The Blacklist (fingers crossed for a strong second season)
  • Grey's Anatomy (kind of getting bored, but you never know when something will happen)
  • Scandal (always confused)
  • Last Man Standing (a great find by accident)
  • The Vampire Diaries (last season was so boring. Looking forward to having Alaric back)
  • Arrow (on the fence if it will stay on the list. Everyone is so clueless!)
  • Under The Dome (I thought about reading the book, but decided it would probably take as long to finish as just watching the series)
  • Rizzoli & Isles
  • General Hospital - still after all these years I keep watching
  • Motive
  • Rookie Blue
  • Law & Order: SVU (I went back after Chris Meloni left)
  • Modern Family
  • CSI (sometimes)
  • Brooklyn Nine Nine 
  • Bones (I usually binge watch this)
  • Pittsburgh Penguins games



Follow me here:

twitter: @LdyPngn
Instagram: ldypngn
 facebook: Lady Penguin


No comments: