What do you see while casually observing people?
I thought I would change it up a little bit today and do a top ten list.
- Way too many people wear their
thin, worn out pajamas in public. Especially to restaurants.
- A lot of women appear to be trying
to reclaim their youth by wearing clothes from the junior stores. They should
stop doing that, they look ridiculous.
- Couples either don’t realize or
don’t care that they argue in public. It’s very sad.
- Old couples are adorable. Some are
cranky but still adorable.
- Teenagers are more annoying now
than when I was a teenager. I am sure of it.
- Kids are growing up way too fast.
- Everyone has problems, but some
people need to have all the attention so their problems are always ten times
worse than anyone else’s.
- Some parents just hand their kid
their phone instead of trying to figure out why they are upset.
- Young people want everything for
nothing. They don’t want to earn their way.
- Some people are more attention
whores than others; there is a little in all of us.
Follow me here:
facebook: Lady Penguin