Pages

Saturday, August 30, 2014

They See Me Browsin'

What's your favorite store to browse in?

I can get lost in a craft store. I like the “big” Joann Fabric & Craft Store that is two hours away from me. I don’t get there often, but when I do, it is easy for me to spend a lot of time in there. I pick up things and then put them back, look some more, go and pick them back up. I like a good Michael’s as well, but with the Joann’s store, there are ribbons and fabrics (not that I am a sewer) plus the paper crafting, beading, sometimes they even have decent yarn. It really is a great store to browse in. My local Joann store is horrible. They have maybe 30% of what is in the flyer and even then, they might have one or two. I sort of feel like the store here gets the “hand-me-downs”. Every once in a while they will surprise you, but not often.

As far as online stores, my favorite is Amazon because they have so much stuff! Books, movies, crafts, clothing, kitchen wares, electronics, food, the list is almost endless.

What is/are your favorite store(s)? Let me know, I am always looking for new places to spend my money!






Follow me here:

twitter: @LdyPngn
Instagram: ldypngn
 facebook: Lady Penguin


No comments: