Whew! I didn't think I was going to be able to post today. We have been affected by the Charter internet outage that is apparently nationwide. Our internet has been spotty & slow (not great when you rely on it for television! We cut the cord in February.) so I wasn't sure I was going to be able to get this to post. Without further adieu...
Your current relationship, if single, discusses how single life is.
I am single and it is pretty okay. I can’t really say I know anything other than being single so it is hard to compare, but I can tell you all the things I love about being single.
· I can do what I want when I want (with the exception of work & typical restrictions)
· I get to watch whatever I want, when I want
· I get to drive (actually that might be a drawback)
· I get the whole bed and I definitely take advantage of that)
· I take long showers
· I don’t feel obligated to shave my legs as often as my coupled friends do
· I get the entire closet (small as it is)
· I don’t have to worry about any of my décor being too girly
· I don’t feel bad about crushing on hot guys
· I don’t have to watch sports I don’t like (hello baseball, boxing, Nascar)
Sure there are some drawbacks, but for now this status suits me just fine.
Follow me & me here:
facebook: Lady Penguin