Pages

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Living Single

Whew! I didn't think I was going to be able to post today. We have been affected by the Charter internet outage that is apparently nationwide. Our internet has been spotty & slow (not great when you rely on it for television! We cut the cord in February.) so I wasn't sure I was going to be able to get this to post. Without further adieu...



Your current relationship, if single, discusses how single life is.

I am single and it is pretty okay. I can’t really say I know anything other than being single so it is hard to compare, but I can tell you all the things I love about being single.

·         I can do what I want when I want (with the exception of work & typical restrictions)
·         I get to watch whatever I want, when I want
·         I get to drive (actually that might be a drawback)
·         I get the whole bed and I definitely take advantage of that)
·         I take long showers
·         I don’t feel obligated to shave my legs as often as my coupled friends do
·         I get the entire closet (small as it is)
·         I don’t have to worry about any of my d├ęcor being too girly
·         I don’t feel bad about crushing on hot guys
·         I don’t have to watch sports I don’t like (hello baseball, boxing, Nascar)

Sure there are some drawbacks, but for now this status suits me just fine.

Follow me & me here:

twitter: @LdyPngn
Instagram: ldypngn
 facebook: Lady Penguin


No comments: