Pages

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Every Day I'm Strugglin'

What is something with which you struggle?

It's no secret that I struggle with procrastination. I will spend hours coming up with a reason or excuse why not to do something that would probably take me thirty minutes at the most to do. It's not always that I don't want to do it, it's that sometimes I want to do something else, but feel guilty so I end up doing nothing. That is a typical Sunday for me.

I have been trying really hard to be better about certain things. Things that really matter to me. I have been much more motivated by seeing the results of things ticked off a list. I have discovered things about me, I have been all around a bit more happier with my commitment.

It is refreshing to see things come together. I have slacked off a bit in areas I noticed today, but I am going to get back on track. I have found that having a calendar to check|color|sticker, what have you, helps. I love seeing all those days in a row ticked off. I picked five areas to work on since July 14th. Out of five, I have been only slacked on one (reading). One of my areas to focus on was my "beauty" routine. I am noticing much softer skin and a bit clearer complexion. I am hoping to get the color correction thing working in the next few months.

You can watch me struggle through other things by following me on social media

Follow me here:

twitter: @LdyPngn
Instagramldypngn
facebookLady Penguin

No comments: