Dream Big

What is your biggest dream in life (what one great thing do you want to accomplish)?

I want to write a novel. One that is actually complete and has a plot. It has been a dream of mine for a long time, a very long time.

I have started numerous times, but something always happens; I have a middle & ending worked out, but I get stuck on beginnings. In college, I wrote a short story for an advanced writing class (the only person to take on that challenge) and I wrote the middle, end & had to go back and figure out the beginning.

I have characters galore. It is one of my favorite things about writing, creating characters. I have a nice database that I built ( a little outdated, but nothing I can’t revamp in a jiffy).


If only I could come up with a beginning, I could have the next blockbuster!



Follow me here:

twitter: @LdyPngn
Instagram: ldypngn
facebook: Lady Penguin

Comments

Popular Posts