Pages

Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Summer Movie Challenge

I find that I am missing out on a lot of good or potentially good movies and so along with my Summer Reading Challenge, I have set forth a Summer Movie Challenge for myself.

A lot of these are probably considered “older” by now. The last time I sat and watched a movie I think was last June when I went and saw Rock of Ages in the theater. Yes, an entire year ago is when I last watched a full length movie in one sitting. So very sad.

Here are the movies on my list. Again, I doubt I will get through all of them, but gosh darn it I am going to try.

Summer Movie Challenge

  1. The Dark Knight Rises
  2. Ted
  3. Pitch Perfect
  4. Step Up Revolution
  5. Identity Thief
  6. Jack Reacher
  7. Sherlock Holmes: Game of Shadows
  8. Silver Linings Playbook (must read the book first)
  9. Flight
  10. Hansel & Gretel
  11. Bourne Legacy
  12. Hotel Transylvania
  13. The Campaign
  14. The Hunger Games
  15. Hit & Run
  16. Taken 2
  17. Seven Psychopaths
  18. The Raven
  19. Cold Light of Day
  20. The Heat*
  21. White House Down*


*I might not make it to the theater before these movies leave.

My goal is to watch one movie per week at a minimum, but I am hoping that I will get more in. Of course movie watching competes with reading and then there is that always present pesky life thing.


Do you have any good movie suggestions? Did I miss a must see on my list? 

2 comments:

Amaryllis Musings said...

Seriously we must have been thinking the same thing. I just posted something similar about summer movies. Can't wait to see what you think about some of those.

Anonymous said...

We will bring over Hotel Transylvania if you make the popcorn :)~ Dawn and the boys