Pages

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

TV Talk Tuesday: May 7 - 13, 2013


TV News

  •  24 is coming back for a limited series run. Fox will launch a 12 hour mini-series in replace of a 24 movie. The format will still be the same, but 12 “filler” hours will be cut to allow for the shortened run.

.
TV Talk

NCIS – Tuesday, May 7, 2013
  •     I admit to skipping the final two episodes of NCIS. I have never been a fan of the time honored witch hunt and I am not going to start now. I miss the days of them solving actual murders and stuff.

Arrow– Wednesday, May 8, 2013
  • Can you blame Walter for wanting a divorce from Moira on Arrow? She kept him in the dark, lied to him, had him kidnapped and then is all like, “No Walter. I love you.” Uh, yeah, I don’t think so.
  • Is Felicity the best character on Arrow? Yes, yes I think she is.
  • Does anyone else get the feeling that Tommy is going to morph into some sort of Arrow sidekick?
  • Laurel has curtains; perhaps she should close them so that anyone on the street can’t spy her knocking boots with Oliver.

The Vampire Diaries– Thursday, May 9, 2013
  • Can Bonnie finally be really dead on The Vampire Diaries? Please? She is a whiner and I am not a fan of those.
  • Alaric returned and not a moment to soon. I would gladly exchange Bonnie for Alaric. Make it happen TVD PTB (The Vampire Diaries Powers That Be)
  • I wanted Silas to not be just some old pile of melted flesh. I thought he would be a really svelt man that you weren’t quite sure whether to hate or be all hot for.
  • Can Stefan and Caroline just do it already? Because they dynamic between them is getting stale.
  • Something tells me they gang will make it to graduation just in the nick of time.

Grey’s Anatomy– Thursday, May 9, 2013
  • A Super Storm in Seattle? Really? I think I am more surprised it took this long.
  • I am so happy that Alex didn’t nearly kill Chest Pecwell. And I don’t get Shepard’s beef with Alex over the whole thing at the end. He didn’t really blackmail him, he more or less told him the truth…you will always be the guy that beat up the girl. No matter what she did to him. It’s the truth!
  • And Shepard would have done the same thing, so he doesn’t get to be all self-righteous.
  • I wish Bailey’s husband would take her back to LA with him. I can’t stand her whining. And watching an old episode last week, I realized she has always been this way. Plus, she is always quick to blame someone else instead of owning her mistakes.
  • Could Owen have shipped out the happy family any quicker? Geez dude I know you wanted the kid, but Christina did exactly what you asked her to do!
  • I still really wish Arizona would have died in that plane crash. Now we are going to have to go through the whole thing with her cheating on Callie and it is a bunch of women crying and begging for forgiveness. They should spin that off into a new daytime drama, that I won’t be tuning in to.

Scandal – Thursday, May 9, 2013
  • Dear Scandal, WTF? Every time you answer one big question, you develop 60 new ones. Stop it
  • I am really over the entire Fitz/Olivia thing. Either be together or don’t be together. I don’t care which. I am just sick of the “you hurt me”, “you hurt me”, “I can’t be without you” back and forth. I am left to wonder how either of them makes it in the world of politics because they lack backbones.
  • So, um Charlie is still out there and he is NOT working with Billy Chambers.
  • But David is. So the question is, how long has David been working with Billy? And who let Billy live?
  • I believe the writers who write Cyrus are bipolar. One minute you enjoy him, the next he is a ginormous dick who makes his husband cry.
  • I get the feeling the mysterious black man in the trench coat isn’t working for the US government. He told Jake to stay close to the president, which leads me to believe he was planted long before he showed up on screen.

Revolution – Monday, May 13, 2013
  • We still don’t know why Aaron is in the book or even when the book was written!
  •  Uh, I don’t know what those magical little lights are that completely reconstruct a smashed leg in seconds, but I do know a NHL superstar that could totally use that in his mouth.  I’m thinking of you Sid.
  • Bass isn’t having a lot of luck these days. He looks like he needs a hug.
  • I really thought Jason would die. Or maybe I just hoped for it. Either way, I am disappointed.
  • And dear sweet Nora. She is in a world of shit right now.


Castle – Monday, May 13, 201
  •     I am so thankful that Castle didn’t do the split between Beckett interviewing and the case work.
  •  The season finale seemed to lack those little laughs I am so used to having each episode. Even the dramatic Alexis kidnapping episode had some laughs.
  •  I am never sure if I am a fan of the cliffhanger or not. In this case it makes total sense that they would end it the way they did. I will be interested to see if there is a time jump in the season premiere in September.
  •  With the action of the last few season finales, it was sort of nice to have a more toned down ending.


Sorry I am missing links today. I am having some spotty internet issues. Hopefully things will be on track next week.

I am already starting on next week's T.V. Talk Tuesday and a special edition that is tentatively scheduled for Monday, so be on the lookout.

I would love to know your thoughts. Hit the comments below. Happy viewing.

No comments: