The One with the Coveted Tool

From Eskimimi Makes:

4KCBWDAY6 - A Tool To Covet Write about your favourite knitting or crochet (or spinning, etc) tool. It can either be a tool directly involved in your craft (knitting needles or crochet hook) or something that makes your craft more pleasurable – be it a special lamp, or stitch markers.

I didn't really have to think to hard about my most coveted tool.

I love my Chibi needles & case. I keep my needles along with a interchangeable needle wrench in there.

I am that odd knitter that enjoys to weave in ends and this is my go to needle. I would be lost without it.

Sorry for the lack of links, I am using the iPad & the app is pretty bare bones.



Comments

I love that little container too but never thought to put the interchangeable key in there. Thanks for the tip!

Popular Posts