The One Looking Forward


Well I can't believe I made it to the end! I almost fell off the wagon last night, but I eeked it out just in time to have it count for the day.

From Eskimimi Makes:

4kcbwday7 Looking Forward One year from now, when the 5th Knitting & Crochet Blog Week rolls around, where do you hope your crafting will have taken you to? What new skills, projects and experiences do you hope you might have conquered or tried?


Here are a few of my hopes:


  • Socks! - I want to knit a pair of socks. 
  • Photoshop - I want to get a handle on Photoshop. Really take the time to explore it and have better photos to share.
  • Organization. - I want to have a better system for organizing patterns & projects.
  • Go Big or Go Home. - I want to have finished a BIG project. Something like a shawl or wrap. Maybe a blanket (baby steps). I don't want everything to be dishcloths and baby hats.
I feel like I am getting to a place where I feel comfortable with crafting again. A few weights are off my shoulders and things are falling into place.


Comments

Popular Posts