Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

WiP Wednesday: Volume 3 Issue 12

What a week! Things have been crazy. I have started projects, frogged projects and given up on projects. I have not picked up the needles since last Wednesday's check in, alas no progress photos today. I am sad too.

This week (since Monday) I have been working on getting my space "family presentable". In just over a week, my sister & her family will be visiting and I thought it would be nice if I cleaned. So I am working on that. A little each night, otherwise I throw everything in a closet in a fit of frustration!

I am still looking for the most suitable replacement for Google Reader. I did breakdown today and read my feed on Reader. That counts as a work in progress right?

I have picked up a few patterns that I am eager to cast on, but feel I really need to complete something before I cast on something new.

Since I am a bit ahead of my cleaning schedule, I am planning on sitting down tonight and working on another Tin Kitchen square. That sounds like so much more fun than dusting my bookcases!

I hope you are all having a very progress filled week. Let me know what you are working on in the comments below.



Follow Me:

Twitter: @ldypngn
Instagram: @ldypngn
Ravelry: LdyPngn
Email: ldypngn@gmail.com

Check out my other blog:

after it airs - a t.v. thoughts and review blog
    new posts went up yesterday and today!

No comments: