Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

Friday Favorites: Volume 1 Issue 3

I am getting this in just under the wire. I still have three hours to go here in Montana, but am closing in on the new day on the East Coast!

This week I thought I would share my favorite warm drink of choice.





First I start with my trusty blue Keurig...


Then I pop in a Gloria Jean's Hazelnut K-Cup (non-decaf)


Put it on the largest mug setting and load in my wonderful Wonder Woman traveling mug


And top it off with some Nestle Coffee-mate Peppermint Mocha creamer (so happy they sell it year round now!)


I made one tonight and it was totally what I wanted. It was so creamy and it just hit the spot. It warms me up and comforts me when I need it. It is a year-round favorite to boot.

Coming Next Week: The first of the knitting faves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: