Thankful for New Ideas

Hi Everyone! I hope that you all had a fantastic holiday (if you are in the US) and a great Thursday (if you are elsewhere). Mine holiday was very low-key and family focused, just the way I like it.

I have been MIA, but I am now above ground and have some things coming up that I am very excited about and wanted to give a little preview of what you might be seeing here post wise.

First up I am on a HUGE organizational kick and started today with my bathroom. My mantra right now is "A little goes a long way". I didn't want to do it all in one day (well I did, but after a while I would have just started shoving stuff in hidey holes to get it done). I am taking a little piece each day. I even remembered to take photos! Yay! Photos! Everyone loves photos. I will be sure to post the process

I am also going to tackle my desk area to make it a lot more organized and very user friendly. I hope to work on some paper crafting projects there as well as school and blogging and other writing and graphic design stuff. I have photos of the disaster before as well.

I am working on preparing for 2013 and doing all my planning and setting up my binders and planners, all of which I plan to share. I have been doing a lot of pinning over on Pinterest trying to figure out which direction I want to go. I am hoping to use 2013 to figure out what I like and adapt things and/or design my own pages.

Christmas is coming. I am hoping to have some decorating photos...if I ever start decorating. I am hoping a little elf comes and does it for me this year. And by little elf I am hoping Mom takes charge! Wishful thinking.

I have just a few days to decide if I want to do a Christmas/December journal and what kind. I see a lot of online perusing in the next few days.

I am also considering doing DePhoMo which is December Photography Month in preparation for doing Project 365 for 2013!

I want to upgrade my phone to a smartphone, but the only line eligible for an update soon isn't due until January and the earliest the store here can do it is January 9th. I am a bit impatient so I hope to call the provider and see if I can sweet talk logically outline why they should let me upgrade now (more money for them). I have himmed and hawed (not really sure how to spell that or if it is one word...eh) about going to a smartphone and tacking a data package on to my monthly service. $30 is a chunk of change when you are trying to budget and justify. Plus the expense of the phone. But I am really really wanting to do it so I am going to take the plunge (if I am permitted on the diving board so to speak).

I have been battling some ailments. I am not sure what is going on with my body but I must have pissed it off in some way because it is punishing me. I am starting stretches and hope to work into a light yoga plan by the 15th of December. My end goal is to be doing yoga & zumba on alternating days beginning in January.

So that is what I have going on. It feels like I am going in all different directions, but it also feels invigorating and exciting. I am trying to make changes that will make me happy and will be the beginning of good habits.

Comments

Popular Posts