Questions of the Week: November 4, 2012
Do you find yourself asking a lot of questions? I seem to question just about everything. Here are some of my most intriguing, most bizarre, and most quizzical questions of the week.
- · Why do football games take eight hours to play? Seriously there is a time clock, set at 60 minutes for one game, yet games take all day to play.
- · Why is it that I can pickup and clean at 7:00 p.m. and by 9:30 it looks like I haven’t cleaned in months?
- · Why do we find complete train wrecks so darn attractive/entertaining? I’m looking at you facebook friends.
- · Why doesn’t Google Reader re-subscribe me to blogs I have unsubscribed from?
- · Why do I sound just like Gloria Gaynor in my car and like Goober in my shower?
- · How do you not know who Gloria Gaynor is?
- · Why do we find another $12.57 worth of stuff to buy to get free shipping instead of just paying the $4.50?
- · How do football kickers miss? It’s the only thing they do. Don’t they practice?
So what burning questions did you have this week? Hit the comments and maybe I can find the answers. And if you have the answers to mine, let me know!