Pages

Monday, November 05, 2012

Music Monday: November 5, 2012

This past Thursday, I attended the Stayin' Alive Canada concert here in Montana. They are a Bee Gees tribute band out of well Canada. They played all of my favorites plus some. You probably don't know this, but I am a HUGE Bee Gees fan. I have been ever since I first learned how to play the Saturday Night Fever record on our old record player. That soundtrack is the ultimate album to me. When asked what one cd/album I would want if stranded on a desert island, the answer is always Saturday Night Fever soundtrack. When the opportunity arose to go to this show, it was a no brainer.

I thought I would share with you my top five favorite Bee Gee songs (ranked in no particular order)


  1. How Deep Is Your Love
  2. Tragedy
  3. Fanny (Be Tender With My Love)
  4. More Than A Woman
  5. Jive Talkin'
It is hard to just pick five!

So do you love the Bee Gees? What is the one album you would want if you were stranded on a desert island? Hit the comments and let me know.

No comments: