Friday Four: November 9, 2012

I was trying to wrack my brain thinking of what I could post about today and decided I should consult my calendar/spreadsheet and was super excited to find out that it is indeed Friday and that I could easily produce a Friday Four. Now what do I want today's topic to be? Hmmm...

Four Things I Plan To Do During my Snow Day Weekend


  1. KNIT - I hope to get some quality knitting done this weekend. What could be more perfect than curling up on the couch in my Mommy Quilt and knitting away on a Brrr Bear that is being knit in Winter White?
  2. READ - I haven't read in a while and I have a new book that I can't wait to start. I am sure that will lead to a nap and that is great too!
  3. WRITE - I've been feeling a little creative lately and want to get some things down on paper hard drive. A few projects I have in mind.
  4. SNUGGLE - With temperatures dipping into single digits and possible below zero digits, I think I can convince a certain someone to snuggle up with me on the couch or bed. Perhaps I could get two snugglekins and we could lay on my bed and look out the window at the snow and ice!
What do you during a snow day/weekend? How is the weather going to be in your neck of the woods this second weekend of November? Hit the comments and let me know.

Comments

Popular Posts