Pages

Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Wednesday Roundup: October 3, 2012

I have a few fun things to share this week complete with (Oprah voice)...PHOTOS!


First up: On Friday I received my wonderful Halloween Swap package from the Knit & Crochet Dishcloth Swap group on Ravelry.  I am so in love with the cloth.  I was a bit hesitant to put it into use, but I gave in.  The colors are phenomenal together.  The Kit Kats didn't make the photo shoot.  They were delicious and hit the spot.  I received some maple leaves that might just get sprinkled on the dining room table and/or the mantle top for the fall months.  The note pad is already in use with my to do lists.


On Saturday we took a spontaneous trip to Helena to do some looking around. We scored some homemade dog bones for the boys, a cute collar bandanna for Shelby (it was hard to purchase a Raiders item...but I didn't vomit).  I also hit Ben Franklin and scored some new journaling supplies...




Monday was a very exciting mail day for me.  I could not wait for the postman and as usual, he took his sweet time getting here (it is 7:26 p.m. and he still has not gone by tonight!).  He brought me two things that I have been coveting for a while...

First...

My brand new waterproof iPod shuffle and earphones.  Yes, I did say WATERPROOF!  I mentioned it on Music Monday, but it deserves another shoutout.  After two days of use, I am over the moon in love with it.  I completely block out everything else and get lost in the music and the water.  How do swimmers live without this?  If you want one of your very own...head over to amazon.

Dear Mr. Postman also brought this...


A Gadanke journal.  I have been reading Katie's blog for a while now and just had to get a journal.  I can't wait to start writing in it.  I just need to squeeze in some time.  I am hoping the next few days brings me some quiet/down time.

And there is my roundup.  I may have snow pictures to share next week!  The weather here turned in the middle of the night and folks 20-45 miles west of us had snow this morning.  I hear we had some flurries in the middle of the night, but I would not know because I was soundly sleeping.  Socks & sweater weather has arrived!

I wish you all a very happy and productive week filled with the ones you love and things you love to do!

No comments: