Pages

Monday, October 08, 2012

Music Monday: Volume 1 Issue 4

This past Thursday we went to see The Music of ABBA with Arrival.  It was amazing.  Nearly ten years ago (wow time flies) we saw Mamma Mia! in Las Vegas right as it opened.  This easily rivaled that!  I have loved ABBA for a long time now.  I am an old soul.  ABBA, Bee Gees, Disco, I love it all.  I sometimes think I was born a decade too late!  But the show was amazing, it was cozy and it was packed.  It was a fundraiser for the local Shriners and worth every single penny.

Since I can't seem to get ABBA out of my head, I thought I would share my top five favorite ABBA songs...



  1. Knowing Me, Knowing You - you can really see where they were in their personal lives with each other at this point.
  2. Angel Eyes - Another story of jilted love and a real jerk of a guy!
  3. Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight) - Yes please.  I could use a man after midnight, or before.
  4. S.O.S. - A lot of "sad" songs that seem a little more upbeat than they should.
  5. Dancing Queen - duh!  How could this not make the list!?!?  This was the "encore" number, the get-up-on-your-feet and shake your booty song!
Do you love ABBA?  What is your favorite song?  Le me know!  I love to find fellow ABBA lovers!


No comments: