Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Hey, It's Okay Tuesday: October 23, 2012

It's okay...

...to have checked out the webinar early to save my sanity and the life of a co-worker.

...to have not watched any of the debates.

...to be miffed that I don't get an "I Voted" sticker just because I vote absentee.  Apparently it is too hard to include in the envelope with my ballot, secrecy envelope and instruction sheet.

...to want to knit something for everyone I know with only 9 weeks left until Christmas and not enough hours to complete them all.

...that I watched three t.v. shows yesterday while working.  Thanks Hulu+, wi-fi and iPad.  To be fair, I got a lot of work done during that time as well.

...to still find South Park funny and relevant.

Join, Whispering Writer on the Hey, It's Okay Tuesday journey.

1 comment:

WhisperingWriter said...

I love South Park! And Family Guy. Both shows crack me up.