Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Ten On Tuesday: Pizza

Another Tuesday is upon us and once again, I have joined Carole for this week's Ten on Tuesday (not Tuesday Ten as I erroneously reported last week).

This week's topic is...

10 Favorite Pizza Toppings.

  1. Cheese - yes sometimes I like just plain old cheese
  2. Mushrooms - fresh if possible.  I love these things
  3. Olives - I don't get them very often because I am the only one who likes them
  4. Canadian Bacon & Pineapple - Love the sweet and salty combination
  5. Spinach/Feta/Artichokes/Tomatoes - Basically a luxury veggie pizza.  Yum!
  6. White sauce with veggies & chicken - a nice tasty combination
  7. Pepperoni - sometimes a good old standby is a tasty treat
  8. Taco toppings - MMM...taco pizza with sour cream.  Mouth is watering
  9. Sliced/Slivered Almonds/Pine Nuts - combined with a nice pesto sauce, artichokes and pesto - so good
  10. Veggies - I really like veggie pizza!
What are your favorite toppings?  Are you daring or plane Jane?  Leave me a comment and let me know!

No comments: