Music Monday: Volume 1 Issue 2


Welcome to Monday and Music Monday.

I have fired up the old iPod and set it to shuffle…here are the first three songs and how they make me feel or the memories they invoke.

  1. Jive Talkin’ – Bee Gees – This little gem is so much fun.  I love the entire Saturday Night Fever soundtrack and most of the songs make me feel good and put me in a happy place.  We are going to a Bee Gees tribute band concert in early November and I really hope this is on the set list!

  2. Shady – Adam Lambert – This makes me want to “jerkey” dance.   I don’t know how to explain it, but you just kind of hang loose and do jerkey movements.  I think I watch too much So You Think You Can Dance.  I adore Adam Lambert and this is probably my top pick from the Trespassing album.

  3. Te Busque – Nelly Furtado – This makes me want to learn Spanish.  Like really learn it.  This song takes me to a very tranquil place, not necessarily through the lyrics but through the sound.  The Spanish chorus is just beautiful.  
What are some of your favorite songs?  How do they make you feel?  Leave me a comment and let me know.

Comments

Popular Posts