Friday Four: Volume 1 Issue 2

I'm back with another Friday Four.

This week I thought I would list...

Four Season/Series Premieres I am Looking Forward To


  1. Grey's Anatomy - Thursday, September 27, 2012 - I really want to know what happened to Arizona & Mark.  It has been driving me crazy that I can't find any spoilers!
  2. The Vampire Diaries - Thursday, October 11, 2012 - I can't believe The CW is making us wait until October!  They usually are the first ones out of the gate.  And Elena is going to be a vampire!
  3. Elementary - Thursday, September 27, 2012 - I really want to like this show.  I think Johnny Lee Miller is great, but I worry about Lucy Liu being Watson.
  4. NCIS - Tuesday, September 25, 2012 - Really it is by default this makes the list.  Looking things over there wasn't anything else I was super excited about.  I think I know how this will play out, but...
Truth be told I am really looking forward to having something on television to watch.  It has been a little maddening this summer.  I have seen pretty much every episode of Friends at least four times.  And I have watched more than my fair share of George Lopez.  

Since it looks like this lockout might last a while (the players signing over seas must know something I refuse to admit), I am going to need new programming to keep me settled in order to get some knitting done.  

Are you looking forward to any shows?  Four, Five, Ten?  Let me know.  Leave me a comment below and make your case.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Grimm--Gotta love Monroe (although techinically this Season started in August)

Elementary--please be as good as it looks.

Once Upon A Time

Castle

I read about NBC doing a Dracula series but nothing on a release date.

dawn
Anonymous said…
Star Wars the Clone Wars

Ben 10 Omniverse

Kaijudo

luv--nephew 1 & 2
Lady Penguin said…
I read about Dracula too. I can't remember who was cast in it, but I think it was somebody good!

I sort of lost track of Castle towards the second half of last season, but thanks to Hulu, I can catch up!
Lady Penguin said…
Nephew's 1 & 2 - I may have to check those out so that I have something to talk about with you! I can't believe you are growing up so darn fast!

Popular Posts