WiP Wednesday: Volume 2 Issue 20


This might become a quarterly update the way I am going.  Hey, at least I am starting August off on the right foot.

I have only been working on one project for the last week or so.  Actually I finished a project, which is always a great feeling, but this one seems to be consuming all my time!


First a knot!  Grrrr.  I hate it when that happens.  I know it is not the end of the world, I just wish they could tag a skein of yarn with a warning sign. 


And yes it is such a horrific thing that you have to use the dreaded flyers orange and black!  (Yes I can work a hockey reference into almost anything.  It is a gift!)

But, I pushed knit on.  It would have been nice if the knot would have been by a row end, but it wasn't, about twenty or thirty stitches before.  Grrr.

I made it to what I am calling the half way point last night.  That magical place where things start to go quicker...


Now I get to decrease every row.  I love decreasing!  I think with blocking this will come out to a decent size.  Hopefully it will live up to its intended purpose, if not, well someone will be happy with it in some way. 

I expect to knit on this for the next week or so, so you can either expect no update next week or another update on this project.

Oh, it is a Gramma's Favorite Dishcloth Blanket.  I increased on every row with a yarn over to 150 stitches (cast on 5).


Comments

Popular Posts