WiP Wednesday: Volume 2 Issue 13


Well I haven't made much progress on really anything.  I did finish a project though, so, yay!  I will have another post this week.  That is always fun isn't it?!?

Let's get started on what I have worked on in the past week

 I got a few more rows done on the sock remnant scarf.  I refer to it as Koigu since that is the yarn I am using.  I must say that I am sort of in love with the colors.  And by sort of, I mean REALLY in love with them.  I did some math because that is what I do and I came to the conclusion that I am going to need to knit somewhere between 575 & 600 rows to get the length I really want.  What that means is one of two things: One, it is going to be a ten year project or; Two, it is going to be much shorter than I really desire.  Just saying.

And now on to an unplanned, last minute, need to get it done in a hurry project.


Nope, it's not a pee pee teepee, it's a slug.  It's a beautiful slug, but a slug nonetheless.  Or at least the ass end of a slug.  I expected to have much more completed but I just HAD to watch the end of the Devils/flyers game and then I ended up watching The Voice finale.  And, yes I could have worked on it during both of those events, but I didn't really feel like getting up and going to get my knitting when it was so much easier to just doink around online on my lazy ass.

I am a little worried about what I will have to show for next week, as I fully intended on having more than this to show for this week.  It is a mystery and it all depends on how I feel and what kind of motivation and energy I have.  Unfortunately I have not found a way to control any of that short of doing meth, and I really don't want to take up meth just so you all have something to look at each Wednesday.  Also, I don't think I have room in the budget for a meth habit.

Happy Mid-Work Week to all of you.  No matter if you work in the home or out of the home I hope you all enjoy.  If this is your "Monday", well then that just means you had a weekend, so...

Comments

Popular Posts