Pages

Sunday, April 08, 2012

Snapshot Sunday: Volume 1 Issue 5


Well hello there!  I didn't intend on taking a vacation from posting, but I did!  My dear sister and her family was here in Montana visiting for a week and well family time is more precious than blogging.  It was a great visit and I am sorry to say that I didn't get the camera out once!  But, I have a few photos from the previous week to show you and a couple from the last two days.

YUM!  I often stop at the convenience store to pick up some of their delicious fresh popped popcorn for breakfast.  This big bag will last me for a couple of mornings or sometimes a breakfast AND lunch! 


I think I have an addiction!  Only one of these USB drives holds my life!  The others hold snippets from other areas of my life and hobbies.  Can you guess which one I would be absolutely lost without?


I had a birthday and this is how Happy Bunny greeted me on that special day!  Nice huh?  I have to say that I had one of the best birthday surprises ever in the early morning hours of the 30th.  A special happy birthday wish from someone whom I just adored many moons ago.  I think it made my whole day!


I did a little pattern shopping on my birthday.  I am suffering through a rabid bout of starteritis right now and this is just feeding the illness.


I was more than spoiled for my birthday and this is just a snippet of what my sister and family gifted me with.  Above is the beginning of the Private Penguin series written and illustrated by my oldest nephew Niklas.  The bag is a sister creation, an ipad case that was stuffed full of stuff just for me!


I received some birthday money as well and was able to find a few things to buy.  Some Tim Holtz stamps and a new cover for my Nook Color.


Mom made it a Pittsburgh Penguin birthday for me.  A new bag, hat and some floor mats!  I am over the moon with them.  Photo bombing in the back is a little monster that was knit up by my sister!


This is my Easter treat!  Some lovely Gardner's Therapy from Crabtree & Evelyn.  It smells divine and the wonders it does for my hands!


I spent some time with this and this...


...yesterday.  This is part of my new office suite of furniture.  A new desk, bookcase and file cart.  It took all day but I got it all put together and set up.  I would show you photos but I have stuff all spread across it.  Hopefully I will be able to get it all put together sometime this week and can share the goodness.

And finally, here is my "aster basket"


...or my purse that needs to be cleaned out!  This is my Vera Bradley that a dear friend gifted me with a month ago.  It is amazing how much crap I can throw in it.

There you have it.  A little look from the past couple of weeks.  It is time to get back on track and get back to all those things I took a vacation from, like work and life!

Happy Easter to you and yours and may you enjoy celebrating it any way you please with those you love!

~Lady Penguin










No comments: