SsS: Volume 1 Issue 4


I have twenty minutes until I have to be in place for this...

...tonight the Penguins host the Devils and I can only hope it turns out better than last night's horror.

But let's take a look and see what happened this week....

First up, on Monday I felt like this little guy

a bit miffed.  This is my bomb speaker.  His "fuse" plugs into my ipod and he puts out some bass!  I love this impulse purchase!

I might have a slight pen addiction!  There is no room at the inn in my cup bin at work! It is filled to the brim with a rainbow of pens!  I think the only one that doesn't get used is the yellow one in back and I think it is also dried up.  We may have to have a funeral this week.

This is Cooper all dolled up to head outside.  Our snowstorm last Sunday started to melt in earnest on Tuesday and this is what happens to poor Coop.  He just can't seem to stay out of the mud and so he has to wear a man's t-shirt!  He is less than thrilled to be photographed in it.  I told him he couldn't go outside until he looked at the camera.

I cooked dinner!  That is not something I say very often at all.  This is a box of one of my most favorite meals, Hamburger Helper Potato Stroganoff.  This is what I would ask for for my birthday dinner when I was younger...and older! 

While it was cooking, I perused these...

I ordered the Ice Time off of ebay.  I must say that I would have thought if you put a player on the cover, you would spotlight him in the issue.  But, that is not the case.  They had little spotlights on Marc Andre Fleury and Chris Kunitz.  To say I was disappointed is an understatement.  I love Brent Johnson and I haven't been able to see much of him lately because he is injured.  Totally bummed.


It seemed like forever for this to arrive!  It was a busier day than usual as a co-worker and I powered through the storage garage and moved tons of file boxes that were HEAVY to be shredded and others to be more properly arranged.  It was ridiculous how fast we made it happen.  It was so ridiculous that Friday night I had to enjoy these...

before I could enjoy...

The wonderfully colored tablets are Excedrin Back & Body and boy did I need both of them!

Horrible Bosses was hilarious!  I love Kevin Spacey and Jennifer Aniston was so different than she usually is, it was just a lot of fun.  I also didn't even realize Colin Farrell was in the movie until the credits!  Definitely a much watch.  One caveat, you can't be totally turned off by the F-bomb!

Before I settled in for the movie, I did get to open a wonderful swap package and it was LOADED!

That candy barely made it to Saturday's photo session!  The jelly beans are gone.  I must make a note to get myself some more before the season is over!

Earlier in the week I received another swap package, full of fun scrapbooking papers, stickers, and some FLAIR!  I heart flair!


Saturday night I was so irritated with my beloved Penguins and there insistence on keeping Brad Thiessen in net that it lead to me doing two things:

One, deleting my twitter apps and two

...going through my in box!  When you are angry, just clean.  It serves a dual purpose!

The days have been glorious and cause for this to be open.  My sunroof.  It is a dangerous thing because all that sunlight streaming through highlights your hair and leads to the need for this...

...to cover those grey hairs!  I only have a few, but my hair has been drab for so long and I am trying to grow it out some, so it was time for a change.  I enlisted the help of Mom and now I have beautiful dark hair with gorgeous dark plummy hues.

And this is how I spent the rest of my Sunday afternoon...


trying again to get my craft desk in a usable order!

One more photo.  This little guy has been staked out at the Civic Center all weekend and I just had to snap a pic and share with you all...


Happy last week of March and as always...

LET'S GO PENS!
















Comments

Heather said…
Yes, I was mad at the Pens too however I tend to nap when they aren't doing so well like last night.

Popular Posts