Snapshot Sunday: Volume 1 Issue 3


What a crazy week.  I had every intention of posting a finished project on Friday, but after Wednesday, my week was a bust!

But, let's start at the beginning....


I sat down to do a couple of things last Sunday after posting, but I had no intention of doing any paper crafting as I had just cleaned up my desk and wanted it to stay that way, but then I thought, well just cutting out a couple of birds can't hurt right?

Wrong!  The desk is wrecked again.  I had hopes of getting to it today, but then I started to do something else...


I started this little guy while watching Friends last Sunday and worked on it today again.  It will be all ready to view just as soon as it has gone through its final stage!
Monday was exciting as my new phone came in the mail at work!  The new LG on the right is pretty darn similar to my Samsung but different in enough ways to have a HUGE learning curve.  It's all fun though.  I was ready for a change but not ready enough to pay for a smart phone plan.  I pay enough for phone service already!


Ever have one of those days where you just need a really good pop to get you through?  Well in my town the best pop is from Taco John's. It is the ice.  They have crushed ice that is so good you want to marry it just to have it forever!  This Dr. Pepper got me through a crazy day.


This didn't hurt either.  Sorry for the sideways pic, don't know how that happens sometimes.  Anyways, this is from my Historical Tweets one a day calendar and some of them are so wrong, but so darn funny.  This was a great pick me up.
 I watched some movies last week.  You know about Killer Elite, but I also settled in and finally watched The Backup Plan.  It was sort of a let down for me.  I have wanted to see it since I first saw the trailer (I love Alex O'Loughlin) but it didn't hold up the anticipation.  Bummer.
 This is how I plan out my blog posts.  I adapted this from something I saw online and so far it is working.  I am using similar formats for other things in my life binder as well.  Like really similar. (see photo above)
And this is how I hydrated myself the other night.  Please note that I fully intended to include my liver cup.  That is a liver that hold my pens.  You have to love when you can snag stuff from medical offices.

Finally solved my mouse problem.  The wireless has been a mega bitch since I plugged it in.  I finally got sick out it and dug out the old corded one.  With both I don't get frustrated at all.


This is not what you want to see on a Tuesday morning.  I just hate seeing those orange lights when I get to work.  Sometimes telemarketers (I get all kinds of random calls transferred to me) sometimes facilities.  Still just not a way to start the day!


This is what helped end it though!  A Knit Picks order!  I really didn't need it, except I did.  I needed some black fingering for a new project and since I was ordering I needed some more navy and black Palette as well for the Jersey Project.  I also could not resist a ball of Chroma.
 This is what I had to hydrate myself with after 10:00 Wednesday morning.  That was the day of my disastrous sleep study and I was not permitted to have caffeine after 10:00 a.m.  Not like that did any good, I still didn't sleep!  Yep.  I failed my sleep study.  Fingers crossed I don't have to retake it.
 Thursday was a day off, in hopes of getting some sleep (just an hour) and this is lunch...
 ...for Elliott and...


...Cooper.

I may not have gotten any more sleep on Thursday but I did find time to cast on a new project that I have been ITCHING to cast on!  This is what the black fingering is for.
After I did some knitting and some watching of Friends, I had to go to my massage.  This is the lovely table that I relax on for an hour every other week.  Felt like heaven after a horrible night of non sleep in a strange place hooked up to all kinds of electronic monitoring devices.


Friday night was Netflix Movie Night and we watched Puss in Boots.  Definitely meant for adult kids!  I laughed and laughed.  Antonio Banderas is so good!  Humpty Dumpty freaked me out a bit.  The look of him just creeped me out!

Saturday night was spent at home (too crazy, wet and cold to be out celebrating St. Patrick's Day).  I was super excited last week to discover a channel on HD that airs old T.J. Hooker reruns.  OMG I about declared my life complete.  So, I settled in with a marathon of T.J. Hooker episodes last night and let me tell you it may be the cheesiest acting and crappiest writing (compared to today's dramas) but I still LOVE it!  And what was even better was when my young girl super crush, Vince Romano mentioned going to a hockey game, I declared, "Marry me Vince.  Marry me."  Yes I still have that young girl super crush!  I heart him!


 And then today this happened.  Snow.  We have not had ANY all season and suddenly in one day we received the season's worth!  Don't worry when I snapped this I was at a stop sign.  That is a road in front of me.  And yes, it was very hard to see!


And if this works, this was some entertainment we were spontaneously surprised with during dinner on Saturday night. 

Well there you have a week in snapshots.  I can't wait to see what this week holds!

Comments

Heather said…
Wow, so busy. Am looking forward to further photos of the knit stripes

Popular Posts