FP: Ottawa Senators Jersey

Finished Project: Ottawa Senators Jersey
Craft: Knit
Begin Date: March 17, 2012
Completion Date: March 17, 2012
Materials: Knit Picks Palette (Serrano, Black, Serpentine), US 2 needles
Pattern Source: Mini Sweater


Number 9 of 30!  I have hit my target for the third straight month!  I may get bored for a few minutes with the second arm and sometimes when doing the yoke, but I am still determined to just keep making them.  I mean I am almost one third of the way complete with the project.  I would be insane to stop now!  Plus the lot just got rave reviews from the Puck This group over on Ravelry!  That is so exciting to see so many people really like one of my projects. 

I haven't fired up the random generator so I am not sure which team I take on next. I may have to place an order for some more Serrano Palette!  I never even thought about getting more when I ordered some black and navy.  Oh well, any excuse to hit Knit Picks!

Comments

Popular Posts