FP: Detroit Red Wings


Finished Project: Detroit Red Wings Jersey
Craft: Knitting
Begin Date: March 3, 2012
Completion Date: March 3, 2012
Materials: Knit Picks Palette (Serrano, White), US 2
Size: Mini
Pattern Source: Mini Sweater


This is one that I have really been waiting to do. Not because they are a favorite team, because, Hello 2008, they are NOT!  But simply because of a two color sweater, instead of the usual three!  It was a really quick knit and I have fully memorized the pattern now.  I almost think that if I could knit in my sleep I could get more than three done per month.  But, I have not found a way to knit while reading, so knitting while sleeping would be quite difficult.

I cannot tell you how much I love the Palette colors.  They are just so rich and really match the buttons well. 

7/30



Comments

Popular Posts