Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

WiP Wednesday: Volume 2 Issue 5


I had planned on getting here yesterday to post a new finished project of sorts, but I was hit with the headache to end all headaches and it kept me down all of Monday and a good portion of yesterday, but I am finally feeling normal and wanted to give you a peek at what I am working on...


The very beginnings of a BSJ.  This is my first full size BSJ and by full size, I mean an actual baby sized one.  I made a mini as a test a few years ago because I just wanted to see how it all worked and it is a little slice of magic.  I am through row 26 of a 97 row pattern, so still a ways to go.  I hope to get back to it this week.  I took a bit of a sabatical to just kind of veg out and catch up on some television shows.

I also tried my hand at these...


Yep!  Hexipuffs.  They are actually not puffy because I don't really see the need to have a puffy blanket.  I am not sure I am going to continue.  I don't know if I will actually see it through and would hate to waste all that time for a project that just doesn't go anywhere.  I did two different sizes, the solid is a worsted weight on US 6 and the ugly stripey one is fingering on US 4.  I used two circs because I found the two dpns to be to cumbersome.  I also used a kitchner for the bind off.  So, the big question is do I continue and if so, which size do I do?

Thoughts are most appreciated.

Thanks for stopping by.  I will have a new post up soon with a re-discovered obsession craft.

I was looking for new bloggers to folllow and stumbled upon Tami's site and found tons of links to other fibery minded bloggers.  Check it out!

1 comment:

Heather said...

the hexipuffs are cute, and yes, they don't need stuffing. Me, I prefer projects that don't need sewing together. I hate putting in all those ends.