FP: Edmonton Oilers




Finished Project: Edmonton Oilers Jersey
Craft: Knitting
Begin Date: February 25, 2012
Completion Date: February 26, 2012
Materials: Knit Picks Palette (Navy, White, Masala), US 2
Pattern Source: Mini Sweater Ornament


Number six of thirty.  So far I have completed my goal of three per month!  This is exciting as I feared I would easily bore of this project, but I think the fun lies in the color combinations.  With almost every jersey I say, "This is my favorite color combo".  I think the Palette colors are just so rich and wonderful.  This is the second time I have used the Navy and I just love it.  The Masala is the perfect copper color, it matches the "oil drop" in the button pin perfectly. I am so happy I chose to use Palette (see sometimes it is good to have a huge stash!).

This is the first time that I have knitted the pattern strictly from memory.  I used to look at the yoke portion to keep track of the decreases, but this time I just somehow remembered.  Okay, I was too lazy to get up and get the pattern...



I can't wait to see what teams I take on in March!

Comments

Popular Posts