Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

FP: Columbus Blue Jackets Jersey


Finished Project: Columbus Blue Jackets Jersey
Craft: Knitting
Begin Date: January 21, 2012
Completion Date: January 22, 2012
Materials: Knit Picks Palette (Navy, Silver, Serrano)
Size: Mini
Pattern Source: Mini Sweater Ornament


This is my favorite color combination yet!  I just love the richness of the navy and the subtle way the silver and red play off of it. 

This is number three of thirty.  I have reached my monthly goal of three jerseys.  I hope that I can get another one done next weekend during the All-Star festivities.  Not that I am a huge fan of the All-Star Game (a little lackluster for me), but since it is the only NHL hockey happening, it will have to do.

I continue to play with the pattern, finding something that works well.  I have made little tweaks with each jersey and I think I have found the right combination.

Next up...

...which team will it be...

...huh?  Yikes!  As a card carrying Penguins fan this will be a tough knit to get done.  But, that is the luck of the draw (not so lucky).  I will just pretend I am knitting it for my youngest nephew who loves the color orange!




No comments: