WiP Wednesday: Volume 1 Issue 9


I thought I would share a little bit of what I have on the needles right now.  It's not much, will have to remedy that...

First I have a dishcloth that I am doing for the Going Local swap over on Ravelry.  It is clearly in its infancy.


Next I have the Knitting Game (through clue 3...I'm a bit behind).  Each week you get to pick between three different clues...you just never know quite what you will get.  They seem to compliment each other quite nicely though.


And finally we have a second Knitting Game.  I may frog this.  I have been having the hardest time trying to figure out what to do with this yarn (I have two other balls), so I thought I would try this.  I guess I will get a couple of clues done first and then make the decision.



And that is what is on my needles.  I have another project coming up that hopefully will be cast on on Friday, if my plan holds.  *Fingers Crossed*

Comments

Popular Posts