Pages

Sunday, October 02, 2011

FP: Lowell

Finished Project: Lowell
Craft: Knitting
Begin Date: September 3, 2011
Completion Date: September 12, 2011
Materials: Caron Simply Soft Paints
Notions: Safety Eyes, Fiber Fill
Pattern Source: Jerry the Musical Monkey

I can't believe that this is my first Danger Craft pattern!  I have had the book for months, but just hadn't found the right time to sit down and whip something up.  When I saw the September KAL, I knew I just had to do something and what's better than a monkey???  It worked perfectly because I had a deadline to get something done for a dear friend who was moving cross country and was in need of a friend.

Lowell came together really easily and quite quickly.  He was already to go and there was even enough time to make him a little buddy.  He has since made the trek from Montana to Pennsylvania and all reports are that he is settling in quite nicely in his new home.

1 comment:

Heather said...

He is wonderful, specially with his little banana buddy.