Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

WiP Wednesday: Volume 1 Issue 8


I actually have some stuff to show you this week instead of just a photo of my textbook (only because I didn't take a photo of my textbook).

First up we have this...


Just a sneeky of something that I am working on.  I will be ready to post the finished project(s) soon!  The picture doesn't really do the color justice (and you have to see it as a whole).  We have had dark skies and rainstorms the last couple of afternoons, so I haven't had the best light.

Next up we have my Penalty Box(es) that I have been working on since April.  I thought I was so close to being done, but...I need to do a bunch more squares so that it really works as a finished piece.  Here's a look at what's been happening...


And finally, we have something that is a relatively new craft undertaking for me.  And of course I didn't start out small...this is just a little snippet of the project...


Stamped cross stitch and yes that is all I have done.  In my defense, I started it yesterday during a storm in which I had to take care of a very scared Cooper.  I also have to do this on the down-low so that certain eyes don't spy it (at least no the detail or enormousness).

And that is what has been happening.  I sort of feel like I am above water for the first time in a few months.  I have had to scale back some deadlines (self-imposed) so that I can enjoy crafting again and not feel like pulling my hair out from failed frustrations. 

So, what have you been working on?  Drop me a link!

No comments: