Pages

Sunday, June 05, 2011

WTJ: Volume 2 Issue 4

Here is installment number four.  I did a couple of things this week...

First, I tried my hand at circles...
...some of them didn't go very well.

Then I gave doodling another try...


...this is my famous cube, the doodle I am most known for.  I will draw cubes on everything from work papers to phone books. 

Then I saw this page and...


...if I lost the whole thing, what would I have to show you?  I compromised a bit.

And finally, one day when I took the journal to work this happened...

...since it's not done, I think it will be going with me to work again.

And that is what I have.  Remember, if you want to wreck your own journal, you can pick up Keri Smith's Wrek This Journal or one of her other great books.

I need to work on a header for these pots...and yes I am addicted to ...

No comments: