Pages

Thursday, June 02, 2011

Thursday 13: Volume 2 Issue 4

13 Random Tunes as selected by iPod on Shuffle

  1. ScheiBe - Lady Gaga
  2. Staying Alive - Bee Gees
  3. Just the Way You Are - Billy Joel
  4. Gallery - Mario Vazquez
  5. Rolling in the Deep - Glee Cast
  6. Black Jesus - Lady Gaga
  7. Monster - Lady Gaga
  8. Down the Rabbit Hole - Adam Lambert
  9. Battle for the Beat - District 78
  10. Wishing on a Star - Rose Royce
  11. Din daa daa - George Kranz
  12. Night Fever - Bee Gees
  13. Even the Nights are Better - Air Supply
Check out other Thursday 13 entries and join the movement.

4 comments:

Kwee Lewis said...

I like your list. I really like the varied music interest. Mine is all mixed up too :-) I seem to get bored with just one "genre" of music. Thank you for sharing.

Alice Audrey said...

I was just talking about the Bee Gees with my dd.

Xakara said...

The Glee version of Rolling in the Deep. I've always suspected it, but you're definitely my people!

Happy TT,

~Xakara

13 Paragraphs K. Troutte

Betty said...

Great variety! I like your choices! =)