WTJ: Volume 2 Issue 1

I recently just found my Wreck This Journal by Keri Smith and decided to start in up again and share the journey with you.  Here are my most recent updates:

A new "sticker"...my new favorite piece of the journal

I ordered these bandages from the shop at CrimeScene.com and I just love them!  I don't often wear badages but I don't see why they can't be totally decorative statements!  So much fun.


This task seemed easy enough...that is until you actually took the pencil to the pages.  And better yet?  I use mechanical pencils...not easy.  I finally resorted to using my marking pencil in hot pink. 


And since I had the pink pencil in my hand and I randomly turned to this page...

...I traced my other hand over the one I had done some months ago.  It is interesting how HUGE my hands look. 

Well that is WTJ Sunday.  I will be back in the next day or two to post a Weekend Update.  Just a few new features I am hoping will take off.

Comments

Heather said…
my daughter has this book. I don't think she has touched it in ages. She also has a few bandaids on the cover, to hold the back of the book on.

Popular Posts