WiP Wednesday: V1 I3
Can you believe that in one week it will be June 1st? A whole new month, a clean slate, thirty days to do something amazing. Can't wait.
Here's what has been going on the past week...
On Sunday I...
Next week I hope to have a bigger chunk to show you and finally reveal what I am working on. Hope is the operative word.
Part of the reason I haven't done more knitting is because I spent a chunk of my weekend working on this...
Other things I have been working on (in no particular order):
* Chapter Nine - Informants
* Work (only one more day left this week and then a road trip)
* Learning all of Lady Gaga's lyrics! (So totally in love with her right now)
* Contemplating working out
* Resisting the urge to buy yarn (hello, Knit Picks Dishie!)
* Getting as much boy love as I can
Happy Week! Hope that yours was great and will be great!