Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

WiP Wednesday: V1 I3


Can you believe that in one week it will be June 1st?  A whole new month, a clean slate, thirty days to do something amazing.  Can't wait.

Here's what has been going on the past week...

When I got home from work on Monday, I got to wear these fab things around the house.  We had the carpets cleaned and they were still a bit damp.  Even though the main living area was pretty much dry, I just didn't want to take them off.

On Sunday I...


...started a baby hat to match the booties I made over the weekend.  This is as far as I have gotten.  I put it aside when I felt guilty about not working on this...


...so I did a few more rows and now it looks like this...



Next week I hope to have a bigger chunk to show you and finally reveal what I am working on.  Hope is the operative word. 

Part of the reason I haven't done more knitting is because I spent a chunk of my weekend working on this...


...my new Nook Color!  It is totally fab!  I love that I can read in bed (without a light) AND check FML, Facebook and hockey scores all on the same machine!  It is a ton of fun and I can't wait for more apps to come out.  Has anyone tried the Office app?  I am interested, but would like to know more about it before I get it.

Other things I have been working on (in no particular order):

* Chapter Nine - Informants
* Work (only one more day left this week and then a road trip)
* Learning all of Lady Gaga's lyrics!  (So totally in love with her right now)
* Contemplating working out
* Resisting the urge to buy yarn (hello, Knit Picks Dishie!)
* Getting as much boy love as I can

Happy Week!  Hope that yours was great and will be great!

No comments: