Friday Fill Ins: Volume 1 Issue 3

 (I am pre-dating this and posting early because I have a day trip planned tomorrow!)

1. This week I made it through four work days to get to a four day weekend.

2. Can't wait until the regular t.v. viewing returns.

3. It's all about happiness and love.

4. It would be nice to have one day in the sun.

5. I demand that the snow fall comes to a halt.

6. My dream path, it's filled with family, good friends, good music and lots of fun.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to reflecting on today's road trip, tomorrow my plans include grocery shopping and Sunday, I want to finish my book!

Follow this link and get in the Friday Fill In spirit!

Comments

Shahz said…
I love your plan for tomorrow, lol. i want go shopping to..

Popular Posts