FPS 3: Skulls n Bags


Finished Project: Skulls n Bags
Craft: Sewing
Begin Date: March 16, 2011
Completion Date: March 16, 2011
Materials: Joann Fabric (black floral) & Swap Fabric (skulls); 7" zipper
Pattern Source: Skip To My Lou Pleated Pouch

I've had this fabric since late February and had been staring at it trying to figure out the perfect project for it.  Then my gifter, who just so happens to be my super sister, suggested a bag and thus the search was on for a manageable project for me.  I settled on this pattern and started cutting fabric.  It went together pretty quickly and I was so happy with the outcome that I have cut a second for a gift inclusion.  Great tutorial on the site and it just zips together lickety split.

I just love the look of lined bags and always thought it was some hard magic, but it is quite easy, with the right instructions.


Comments

Popular Posts