Ringing in 2011

If you didn't see it (because I know you are all watching my blog every minute of the day!), there is a new project post below. 

I rang in 2011 in three of four time zones.  Sorry, Pacific, I just couldn't stay up another hour.  I barely held out for MST, but I was determined to meet the new year this year.  I got a New Year's kiss from Elliott, of course I had to wake him up to get it, but he was more than willing (I put on some lemon lip balm and he was good to go).  I waited in anticipation of the Winter Classic all day, watched hours upon hours of coverage and then when it was all said and done, I was depressed and comforted myself with Dill Pickle dip and chips.  Happy New Year.  So much hype and my Penguins just looked like their game had slowed down and they just were not connecting on passes and some unlucky bounces.  They will recover and I am looking forward to another great Stanley Cup run from then.  It is good to have Jordan Staal back in the lineup.  Go Pens!

I have a list of goals this year, and I am ready to add another one.  I think it is high time I push my sister into the blogging world.  I think everyone would love to see her crafts and here all about how she makes stuff and what she is doing!  I must plan my attack and get her to surrender!

This is what I find every morning when I come out of the bathroom.  Cooper waits and waits until I finally get up and then he runs for the warmth of the bed and just makes himself at home.  Such a cutie.

And here is my New Year's kisser...
I had a fairly productive few days off.  I was able to set up my craft area and seriously decrease the movable area of my little living room, but it is worth it to have an area to do a variety of things.  I spoiled myself and got the OmniGrid folding station I have been wanting.  I got the extra large one and I got such a sweet deal!  Here it is partly covered by my 2011 project books!  And just to show you how many projects I will never get to, there is a thickness shot too.



Just so you know, they are separated by project progress sheets.  I am such a nerd.  It is what makes me me.

The day is winding down and it is time to get ready for work and get some things picked up and put away.  I am looking forward to a great and productive 2011!  I wish the same for all of you.

Comments

Heather said…
Love the project books. The only organization I have is for my book reviews. I do keep track of books as they arrive and then note when I am reading it and when the review is posted. It would be great to keep track of my sewing and knitting projects.

Popular Posts