Thursday Thirteen: What Do You Do For Fun?

Thirteen Things I Did for Fun This Week
 
 
  1. Colored in a coloring book
  2. Finished reading How to Knit a Love Song
  3. Painted my toenails
  4. Played Dream Day Wedding: Las Vegas
  5. Turned the radio up real loud and sang along
  6. Shopped for gifts
  7. Knit a dishcloth
  8. Crocheted a ?shh…can’t tell
  9. Played poker
  10. Wrecked my journal
  11. Entertained the idea of doing some creative writing
  12. Got down on the floor and played with Elliott
  13. Slept in
Interested in joining in on the fun? Visit Thursday Thirteen

Comments

Mysti Holiday said…
Why'd you wreck your journal? ... sounds like a fun week!
Brenda ND said…
Yep, sleeping in can be great fun. Happy TT!
Frances said…
Coloring in a coloring book sounds like fun.
I love to turn the radio way up loud and sing aloud too.
I played TT too.
Hope you get to do lots more fun things this week.
Alice Audrey said…
Coloring books and poker, you lead a widely varied life.
Sleeping in sounds like adream right now.
The best I can hope for is 3 kids napping at the same time for more than 15 minutes.
The Bumbles said…
Oh I love your list. I painted my toenails too! And sang along with a really loud cheesy Def Leppard song by myself in the car. I wreck my own books all the time so I don't need the practice but I love that Wreck My Journal challenge - so fun to watch people learn to let go. But I am very jealous that you played with a coloring book. The closest I get to that is the kid's menu at a restaurant when out with the nieces and nephews. Here's to another fun week!
Heather said…
I guess my most fun was at fencing. Hitting kids with a sword always seems fun to me.

Popular Posts